Fall Mini Sessions – everyone’s most favorite time of the year. It’s the perfect opportunity to update family photos and get those holiday cards ready to mail out! The weather isn’t too cold or too hot and the little ones don’t get as tired of the camera in the short amount of time, yet we still get more than enough frame-worthy shots!
This past year, I had nearly 30 Fall mini sessions in Minneapolis across several evenings, and I loved every single one of them. Previously, I chose two or three weekend days and offered mini sessions throughout the entire day, but I decided to change it up and hold the minis on multiple evenings instead. I did this so everyone could have the perfect time of day (hello, gorgeous golden hour). When choosing locations, I like to choose different areas around Minneapolis so they can be easy to get to for everyone, and I also like to have a variety of different settings – nature, urban, lakes, etc. Here is a list of the locations I chose and what I love about each of them!
- Eastman Nature Center | Maple Grove, Minnesota (Love the open fields)
- Purgatory Park | Minnetonka, Minnesota (Love the hidden aspen trees and hill-top setting)
- Ritter Farm Park | Lakeville, Minnesota (Love the open, rolling fields)
- Lake Minnewashta Regional Park | Excelsior, Minneosta (Love the lake views and beach access)
- French Regional Park | Plymouth, Minnesota (Love the nature overlook)
- Rice Creek North Regional Trail | Shoreview, Minnesota (Love the forest and trail of tall Red Pines)
I had a variety of different sessions and the uniqueness of them made it so much fun. While several families came out for some fun and updated photos, I also had maternity sessions, pregnancy announcements, engagements, extended family photos, and even a 2 year cancer-free milestone celebration.
You can really use a mini session to capture everything and anything.
I can’t wait to see everyone again and if you’re interested in learning more about my Fall Mini Sessions in Minneapolis, inquire here!